The global telecom Internet of Things (IoT) in 2022 was anticipated to be valued at approx. US$ 45,733.3 Million. With an increasing demand for improved connectivity solutions to connect smart devices, the market is estimated to reach a worth of nearly US$ 3,31,542.6 Million by 2032, with a forecasted CAGR of 21.9% from 2022 to 2032.
Telecom Internet of Things market is considered as the fastest growing market and it provide enhanced connectivity solutions to numerous smart devices.
Technology plays an important role in the development of Telecom Internet of Things market and especially with the innovation of Internet of Things, Telecom Internet of Things market is witnessing the rapid growth.
With the growing adoption of intelligent transportation system and rapid increase in number of smartphones and tablets, Telecom Internet of Things market is experiencing the rapid growth.
Internet of Things comes with the concept that everything around should be electronically integrated and interconnected.
Telecom operators are now using digital platforms that combine connectivity, analysis, mobile, security and cloud to support business and all these empower great revenue opportunity for them.
Major applications such as logistics tracking, traffic management, smart healthcare and others are contributing to the growth of Telecom Internet of Things market.
- The growing adoption of the intelligent transportation system and the swift increase in the number of smartphones, and tablets, are some key factors promoting the growth of the global telecom Internet of Things market.
- Internet of Things is introduced with the notion that everything around must be incorporated electronically and interconnected. Telecommunication operators are widely utilizing digital platforms which merge connectivity, mobile, analysis, security, and cloud to back business. These factors encourage great revenue prospects for telecom operators.
- It has been observed and concluded that several key applications like traffic management, logistics tracking, smart healthcare and others are accounting for the overall market growth of telecom Internet of Things.
- Several aspects contributing to the growing adoption of telecom Internet of Things are increasing penetration of smart connected devices and demand for automation in communication operations and network bandwidth management.
- Moreover, the development of next-gen wireless networks and increasing use of smart technology and distributed applications are predicted to render considerable growth prospects for the telecom IoT market growth during the future.
- Increased demand for mobile computing devices and network capacity to access connected services are some of the key drivers that are responsible for the growth of this market industry.
Telecom Internet of Things (IoT) market: Drivers and Challenges
The major factor driving Telecom Internet of Things market is the growing need for enhanced connectivity solutions to connect smart devices.
Moreover, the increased demand of mobile computing devices and network capacity to access connected services are the drivers which are contributing to the growth of global telecom Internet of Things market.
Apart from this, the rising demand of telecommunication cloud for smart network bandwidth management and automation in communication operations are driving the Telecom Internet of Things market.
Moreover, the enhancement of smart technology and distributed application will increase the demand for Telecom Internet of Things market.
The major challenge for the IoT telecom market is that the network operator should be able to offer fast, reliable and uninterrupted connectivity.
Also, with the increase of connected devices and management of personal data, the privacy and security of customer information is the significant issue for the companies in Telecom Internet of Things market.
Telecom Internet of Things (IoT) market: Recent Developments and Competition dashboard
In June 2017 AT&T and China Telecom signed an agreement to expand partnership to develop network services around the world. Telcos such as AT&T, Vodafone, Verizon and others have done various development in Telecom market.
For instance, in October 2016, Vodafone launches first live commercial NB-IoT network.
The key market players in Telecom Internet of Things markets include AT&T, Inc., Ericsson, Verizon Communications, Inc., Sprint Corporation, Vodafone Group, Plc., China Mobile Ltd, Swisscom AG, Aeris, Deutsche Telekom AG and others.
Telecom Internet of Things (IoT) market: Regional Overview
On geographic basis, North America will be the largest market due to stringent IoT regulations and the presence of large number of telecom Internet of Things service providers in this region.
The market in APAC is expected to witness exponential growth in Telecom Internet of Things market and it is the fastest growing region for the telecom Internet of Things service market due to growing smart devices market and smart technology and experiencing the large number of early adopters of smart technology.
Credit: Source link