- Polygon’s ecosystem is expanding quickly as it becomes the preferred platform for companies to launch their own non-fungible tokens (NFTs).
- Polygon has partnered with some top-tier brands thereby helping them launch their NFT marketplaces.
Ethereum’s Layer-2 scalability platform Polygon has been in the news due to multiple reasons, especially with the stellar performance of its native cryptocurrency MATIC. As of press time, MATIC is trading 3.72 percent up at a price of $1.20 with a market cap of $10.4 billion. Over the last week, the MATIC price has surged by a strong 30 percent.
This price performance for MATIC comes as the Polygon ecosystem looks to expand its footprint very fast worldwide. It is forming partnerships with some of the top industrial players across different domains including finance, gaming, etc. These players have been leveraging the Polygon platform to build their own Web architecture.
Polygon is also one of the top blockchain service providers across the globe and has partnered with some top-tier brands such as Coca-Cola, Reddit, and Starbucks while helping them launch their non-fungible tokens (NFTs) as an entry into the world of Web3. Helping companies launch their NFTs is one of the most popular solutions offered by Polygon, in the market. It will also pave the way for massive scalability in the Ethereum ecosystem.
Some of the most popular brand partners of Polygon
- Adobe: Polygon has joined hands with tech giant Adobe to transform its Behance platform as an NFT marketplace. Starting in 2005, Behance is Adobe’s platform for developers, creators, and artists to showcase their talent. It has an active user base of 10 million users. With this partnership, Polygon will encourage more NFT artists and creators to be part of this ecosystem. Besides, NFTs minted on the Polygon blockchain will also appear on Behance’s NFT marketplace.
- Adidas and Prada: Polygon has also formed its partnership with top players in the lifestyle and fashion markets. With guidance from Polygon, both Adidas and Prada are planning to bring their NFT marketplace.
- Liverpool and National Football League: Expanding its reach in the sports industry, Polygon joined hands with two of the most famous football names. Polygon will help Liverpool and the National Football League (NFL) to create their own NFT marketplaces. NFL said that they would be distributing NFTs to some of their fans on selected ticket purchases.
- Stripe: Global payments giant Strip is relying on Polygon to scale its payments system with optimum security. Using the Polygon blockchain infrastructure, Stripe is planning to test USDC payments to Twitter. It plans to allow Twitter creators to cash out using USDC.
- Meta and Walt Disney: Last week itself, social media giant Meta announced that it plans to bring Polygon NFTs to the Instagram platform. Polygon is working on this project solely with Meta. Similarly, Disney announced its accelerator program to promote research and development on NFTs, AR, and AI development. Polygon is the only blockchain platform selected to participate into it.
Credit: Source link